Executive Assistant to the CFO
Dr. Bronner’s Company Culture
Cool, kind, and capable employees are core to Dr. Bronner’s company culture! Our people are our greatest strength—strong and healthy relationships drive our success. Our workforce is impassioned, collaborative, engaged, and shares a commitment to diversity, inclusivity, and equity. Respect for differences in perspective and experience enriches our community with a sense of belonging. We seek to model a better, more just and caring world in how we show up for work, and how we show up for each other!
Benefits at a Glance
- Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
- Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
- Profit Sharing Program –10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
- Development & Training Program
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Child Care Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Daily Vegan Lunches
- Green Team and Toastmasters
- Volunteer opportunities
- Bring Your Dog to Work Program
Onsite at Vista, CA Headquarters
$82,000-$92,000/yr depending on experience
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You’re organized and meticulous, particularly when it comes to coordination of executive-level schedules. You have a strong attention to detail, and feel comfortable composing crucial correspondence for officers. You may already be familiar with the administrative tasks required within a financial department and are ready to be a key support to this team.
Your duties will include to:
- Provide support to the CFO, and by extension, to the Finance Team and VP of Finance.
- Provide support to the President and CEO.
- Work with outside entities, leaders, teams and employees to set meetings, interviews, events, and visits.
- Create/compose electronic or hard copy correspondence for officers.
- Communicate on behalf of officers to outside parties.
- Organize and maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Prepare and code expense reports and credit card statements using Concur.
- Prepare and manage shipping requests for officers.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel including flights, car rental, and hotel.
- Order and maintain office supplies for officers and Finance team.
- Arrange for equipment maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned within job scope.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Associate degree with an emphasis in business administration or finance/accounting from an accredited college; or 10 years of related experience and/or training.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.)
- Must maintain a valid California driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Must be certified as Notary Public or be willing to become certified.
Any combination of educational and work experience that would be equivalent to the stated minimum requirements would qualify for consideration of this position.
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Apply here: https://careers-drbronner.icims.com/jobs/1141/executive-assistant-to-the-cfo-%28chief-financial-officer%29/job