Grounds person / Arborist Assistant
So, what sets Monster Tree Service apart from other employers?
Extensive experience, state-of-the-art equipment, a true love and commitment to the environment, superb customer service, a rapidly growing footprint, dynamic work ethic, a unique philosophy, and most important...the Monster Team!
If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and changing the Tree Care Industry in a positive way while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you Our Vista, CA location has an opening for a Grounds Person/Arborist Assistant. We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience, training, year-round employment, a positive and respectful work environment, and more.
• Uses hand lines to lower limbs and equipment
• Unloads, lays out, prepares and stows materials, tools and equipment at work site.
• Works from the ground using handsaws, poles saws. Drives trucks or operates other equipment as assigned. Such as log movers, stump grinders, etc.
•Services trucks and equipment. Keeps trucks and other assigned equipment in a neat and orderly fashion. Reports the need for repairs to truck and equipment to crew leader.
• Safeguards employees and public from hazards in and around the work area, staying in frequent communication with workers aloft.
• Participates in weekly safety meeting and daily job briefings.
• Adheres to all industry and company safety standards and policies including the use of PPE at all times. Helps enforce job safety practices.
• Keeps work area clean and orderly.
• Performs related work as assigned.
• Operates and maintains chippers, chainsaws, and all other equipment in a safe manner
• Prior experience with trimming, liming, chipper and saw operation is preferred.
• A clean valid Driver's License is required
• Must be able to carry 50lbs at minimum and work outside in all weather conditions
Monster Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.