Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!
Benefits at a Glance
- Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
- Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
- Profit Sharing Program – 10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
- Bring Your Dog to Work Program
- Development & Training Programs
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Child Care Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Daily Vegan Lunches
- Green Team and Toastmasters
- Volunteer opportunities
Pay Rate: $33.02/hr
You love to tinker with equipment, you have a passion for troubleshooting inspecting broken gear and repairing it. You’re familiar with an array of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment—you enjoy solving problems efficiently and creatively! You work independently to do preventative maintenance and you’re comfortable with documentation and scheduling.
Your duties will include to:
- Assemble and test mechanical devices and systems according to blueprints and other documentation.
- Perform routine maintenance and inspections on manufacturing and packaging equipment, according to project schedule.
- Improve system performance by optimizing equipment.
- Order OEM parts and other machine components, maintain and organize spare parts inventory.
- Train production operators and employees.
- Keep records, schedules, and coordinate all calibration services.
- Support the Automation team in various jobs and projects.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in repairing equipment such as motors, pumps, mixers, special pneumatic or solenoid valves, flowmeters, level probes, temp probes, and other mechanical devices.
- Knowledge of electrical circuits, wiring, and operating principles of motors.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, schematics, and written reference material.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems and use hand and power tools.