Facilities Project Manager
Dr. Bronner's is seeking a Facilities Project Manager, who will be responsible for planning construction projects and scheduling general maintenance work throughout the facilities. This role plans, coordinates, and manages facilities construction projects to ensure that they are completed accurately, on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards. Interested? Keep reading!
Dr. Bronner’s Company Culture
Cool, kind, and capable employees are core to Dr. Bronner’s company culture! Our people are our greatest strength—strong and healthy relationships drive our success. Our workforce is impassioned, collaborative, engaged, and shares a commitment to diversity, inclusivity, and equity. Respect for differences in perspective and experience enriches our community with a sense of belonging. We seek to model a better, more just and caring world in how we show up for work, and how we show up for each other!
Benefits at a Glance
- Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
- Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
- Profit Sharing Program –up to 10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
- Development & Training Program
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Child Care Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Daily Vegan Lunches (onsite employees)
- Green Team and Toastmasters
- Volunteer opportunities
- Bring Your Dog to Work Program
$100,000 - 110,000/yr depending on experience
On-site at headquarters in Vista, CA.
7:00 AM to 3:40 PM
- Develops project plans and scopes of work that outline objectives, timelines, and budget requirements.
- Coordinates with architects, engineers, and contractors to ensure that project designs meet organizational needs and comply with local building codes and regulations.
- Develops project schedules and timelines that outline the sequence of construction activities and the expected completion dates for each phase of the project.
- Continually works on the development of Facilities team members for business growth.
- Ensures that all project documentation, including project plans, schedules, budgets, and reports, are properly filed and archived for future reference.
- Develops long range plans, forecasts, creates conceptual designs, and plans expense requirements though monthly budget management.
- Responsible for scheduling maintenance and repair of building and property including interior/exterior and equipment.
- Supports and monitors building efficiencies, including Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) or other programs.
- Maintains inspections for fire sprinkler system, alarm system, back flow inspections and other.
- Assists with workspace relocation and office space designation.
- Researches and obtains quotes for services and other facility needs.
- Communicates and coordinates with outside vendors.
- Frequently interacts with city inspectors or other regulatory agencies to maintain compliance (e.g., CERS, SMARTS, County Hazmat, Encina, City of Vista.)
- Other duties as assigned within job scope.
We understand that not all candidates will meet every qualification and encourage all interested candidates to apply.
- Associate’s degree in Business, Project Management, or related field.
- 5 years of demonstrated experience as a Project Manager or Construction Manager within the manufacturing industry.
- 5 years of Facilities management experience, including managing operational and capital expenditure project budgets.
- Professional Certifications, for example: Certified Facility Manager (CFM) credential from the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) or the Facilities Management Professional (FMP) credential from Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI) International or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Must have reliable transportation and possess and maintain a valid California driver’s license including proof of personal vehicle insurance coverage and insurability under the Company’s insurance carrier standards.
- Experience with city permitting processes. Working knowledge of operating equipment used in construction projects. Ability to read blueprints and plans.
Any combination of educational and/or work experience that would be equivalent to the stated minimum requirements would qualify for consideration of this position.
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.