We are offering a unique opportunity to join our dynamic team of technicians. The Maintenance Technician performs facility maintenance and repairs that may include: plumbing, electrical, lighting, finish carpentry, HVAC preventive maintenance, painting, framing, drywall, landscaping, screening, glass, windows, locks, driving/merchandise pick-ups, and other related duties. To perform this job successfully an individual must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Shift: 5 days a week
Salary: $15.00 – $16.00/hour
· Troubleshoots and repairs typical facility equipment in a safe, competent, and efficient manner.
Perform tasks related to routine Work Requests and maintain proper documentation.
· Perform preventative maintenance and inspection tasks.
· Check online work requests via computer.
· Identify hazardous property conditions, look for maintenance/liability hazards, repair and report
· Maintain organized workspace, tools, and equipment.
Minimum position requirements:
· Must maintain reliable personal transportation for use during work hours, and must maintain valid CA driver’s license and clean driving record.
· Acceptable criminal background check
· Solid communication skills both written and verbal
· Consistent work history with excellent references
· Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
· High school degree/GED
· Must receive a negative marijuana/drug screen