NuSpine Chiropractic is a fast-growing franchise looking for new members to add to our team! We are currently developing our first two brand new state of the art offices in Carlsbad and Vista. This is a great opportunity for a Clinic Coordinator / Business Development personnel looking for a dynamic and highly rewarding work environment with opportunities for professional advancement.
Our health and wellness focused clinics provide a warm and fun environment treating patients who seek our care because they want to, not because they have to. You will work side by side with our Doctors of Chiropractic in sharing the same vision and goals of helping and healing as many patients and families in our communities as possible.
Coordinators must be good multitaskers able to perform clinic administrative processes, patient support and education, and assist in clinic marketing. Daily responsibilities focus on maintaining patient relationships, supporting patient care and doctor protocols, as well as working in our communities to get the word out!
Qualities needed include being friendly, confident, outgoing, organized, self-motivated, with great customer service skills, detail-oriented, health-minded, punctual, able to multi-task and focus, basic computer skills, type and work quickly, and LOVE chiropractic care! Knowledge of social media and marketing a plus. Experience in sales and customer service is preferred but not required.
NuSpine Chiropractic offers hourly full-time positions with flexible scheduling on five day work week with holidays off and one week paid vacation after twelve months of continuous full-time employment. You'll have a compensation package including:
- Performance Incentives and Bonuses
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after 1 Year
- Other Ancillary Benefits and Employer Programs
Additionally, you'll have potential career advancement opportunities through the fastest growing chiropractic clinic network in both San Diego county and the country! We provide a professional work environment with a positive team experience where you work directly with doctors and patients.
- 2 years or more of college (or equivalent work experience).
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality.
- Desire to meet people and visit businesses to promote NuSpine Chiropractic in our community
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Dedication to high quality service.
- Professional appearance and appropriate business casual attire.
- Enthusiastic approach to customer service and personal relationships.
- Ability to use office equipment; computer, scanner, fax, and phone system.
- Clear a background check
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations