Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America, and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home, and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!
Benefits at a Glance
- Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
- Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
- Profit Sharing Program –10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
- Development & Training Program
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Child Care Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Daily Vegan Lunches
- Green Team and Toastmasters
- Volunteer opportunities
- Bring Your Dog to Work Program
On-site at our Vista, CA Headquarters
Who You Are & What You'll Do
You’re familiar with all sorts of manufacturing equipment, like packers, fillers, conveyors, and more. You have the ability to troubleshoot equipment such as electric motors, PLC’s, HMI, VFD’s, Pneumatic Systems. You’re comfortable with performing preventative maintenance and following a schedule.
Your duties will include to:
- Troubleshoot system issues and take corrective actions independently, while minimizing production downtime.
- Program new automated components.
- Create paths to get data from PLCs to store in the SQL server through Ignition Platform interface software as needed.
- Calibrate tank level transducers, differential pressures, temperature transducers, flow meters.
- Assemble mechanical devices startups and complete systems according to blueprints and written or verbal specifications with minimal supervision.
- Create WI (work Instructions) and SOP’s to perform the PM’s and maintain equipment in optimal conditions.
- Use scissor lift, forklift, pallet jacks and articulating boom lift.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in electrical, electromechanical engineering or similar field or its equivalent with 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area*
- Solid understanding of computer programming and software development such Allen Bradley, Siemens and Ignition Platform (as a plus)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate well with other members of the development team.
- Ability to keep up with the latest technologies.
- Ability to anticipate needs, diagnose and resolve problems.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and written reference material.
*Any combination of education and work experience that would be equivalent to the stated minimum requirements would qualify for consideration of this position.
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.