Product and Packaging Associate 2nd Shift
Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America, and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home, and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!
Benefits at a Glance
- Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
- Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
- Profit Sharing Program –10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
- Development & Training Program
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Child Care Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Daily Vegan Lunches
- Green Team and Toastmasters
- Volunteer opportunities
- Bring Your Dog to Work Program
On-site at our Vista, CA Headquarters
This position is on 2nd shift, 1:15 pm - 9:55 pm
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You are familiar with production activities such as boxing inventory, labeling, and organizing warehouse stock. You excel in fast-paced working environments and are flexible with taking on new tasks.
Your duties will include to:
- Fill differing bottle sizes by hand or machine with proper soap, lotion, cream, gel, or balm product.
- Construct and prepare differing sizes and shapes of packaging boxes by hand or machine.
- Label and code bottles and boxes as needed or instructed.
- Place packaged boxes on pallets and move pallets to the shipping area.
- Break down boxes after loading bottles for the filler.
- Assist with loading of boxes as needed on to automated box machine.
- Print labels using internal FDH system for labels.
- Assist with all supporting documentation for the day-to-day production.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- At least six months of warehouse and/or manufacturing experience.
- Pallet Jack and Forklift Certifications.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace working environment and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be available to work on 2nd shift, 1:15 pm to 9:55 pm.
Any combination of educational and work experience that would be equivalent to the stated minimum requirements would qualify for consideration of this position.
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Apply here: https://careers-drbronner.icims.com/jobs/1110/product-%26-packaging-associate-2nd-shift/job