Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America, and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home, and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!
Benefits at a Glance
- Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
- Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
- Profit Sharing Program –10% of salary + bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
- Development & Training Program
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Child Care Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Daily Vegan Lunches
- Green Team and Toastmasters
- Volunteer opportunities
- Bring Your Dog to Work Program
On-site at our Vista, CA Headquarters
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You’re a hands-on person with experience in Wastewater Treatment. You understand how to operate different pumps, valves, mixers, and various relative components. You have knowledge with properly mixing chemicals for the water treatment process.
Your duties will include to:
- Use modern programmatic industrial controls to operate and monitor the water treatment separation process chemically and mechanically of 3,000-gallon batches.
- Take in-line samples and analyze them using basic lab equipment.
- Ensure that record batching and testing information is performed in a consistent and accurate manner as deemed necessary.
- Perform minor maintenance and repair assignments as directed requiring the knowledge and familiar use of hand and electrical tools.
- Carry out basic math skills to keep track of materials.
- Ensure that all wastewater is at quality standards, is attentive to detail and accuracy and will fix or correct quality problems in an efficient and timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Follow, understand procedures, and assist with ISO (International Organization for Standardization) process by creating SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) as directed by Bulk Manufacturing Supervisor.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- An understanding of operating different pumps, valves, mixers and various mechanical components and know how to troubleshoot issues related to them.
- Ability to manage and make production decisions ensuring factories wastewater is controlled.
- Knowledge on materials by mixing chemicals for treatment process working with Hydrated lime, Flocculant’s, Sulfuric acid and diatomaceous earth in conjunction with preparation.
- Skilled with Human Machine Interface programs to operate machinery.
- Must have knowledge/experience in the use and handling of industrial controls, valves, computer equipment, all types of power & hand tools, pumps, filters, compressors, boilers, chillers, cooling towers,
- Must possess/obtain forklift certification and complete training and follow guidelines to operate equipment and other systems/machinery.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years job experience in wastewater management or similar operations with industrial equipment such as pumps, valves, mixers, lab equipment and automation.
Any combination of educational and work experience that would be equivalent to the stated minimum requirements would qualify for consideration of this position.
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.