The Wave Waterpark is a small waterpark that is loved by families; guests can enjoy water slides, a lazy river, and a Flow Rider. The Wave Waterpark is a seasonal operation and is seeking temporary workers for the summer season. Training begins in the Spring with opportunity for hours before summer. During the operating season you can expect to workdays, nights, weekends, or holidays. Average hours for a lifeguard range from 25-35 hours per week. The Wave is a perfect first job opportunity.
Lifeguard Job Responsibilities:
- Supervises swimming activities at the aquatics facility and ensures that policies, guidelines, and safety procedures are followed.
- Warns swimmers of improper activities or danger and enforces pool regulations and water safety policies.
- Administers first aid in the event of injury, rescues swimmers in distress or in danger of drowning, and administers CPR and/or artificial respiration, if necessary.
- Evaluates conditions for safety and initiates aquatics emergency action plan as required.
- Inspects pool facilities, equipment, and water to ensure safety and usability.
- Supervises and assists in cleaning the pool and related facilities and equipment.
- Instructs or assists swim classes in fundamentals of swimming as needed.
- Resolves scheduling conflicts to ensure a safe pool environment when competing programs/priorities require the use of aquatic facilities.
Free water park admission
Discounted tickets for Friends and Family
Discounts on food
Flexible work schedules
A great team of co-workers
Special Employee Only events
Outdoor work environment
Opportunities for advancement
Excellent training provided on site
BEST summer job EVER!
Must be at least 16 years of age
Honest and reliable
Pass drug screening and background check
Lifeguards must attend training
Lifeguards must pass vision test
Be able to meet specific job criteria
Be a team player and guest service focused
Must want to have fun