Position: Truck Team Lead
Compensation: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
Join a Winning Team and Get Paid to Workout! Yes, you read that correctly. If you enjoy pushing yourself both physically and mentally, we want you to join our College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving team. We are looking for leaders that want to be part of a team culture where we have the pleasure of working in a fun enthusiastic environment that thrives on giving our clients a stress-free experience. Our new Carlsbad territory is just getting started, get in now and have the opportunity to grow with the business and take on a leadership role.
$500 Sign-on Bonus for Team Captain/Driver - $100 once training is complete, then $200 every 25 days worked with no safety incidents or work absences.
Company Overview: To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented. Come and see what all the buzz is about and join our winning team.
Job Summary: To provide a stress-free job for our clients while having fun and living our core values.
Excellent Pay! Our Truck Team members are paid an hourly rate and bonuses. Starting rate depends on experience and driving record. With profit share, bonuses, overtime pay, and payouts for contests, our Truck Team Members average $19-$26 per hour. That does not include any cash tips they might also make.
· Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day – especially your clients.
· Look, act and become a friendly college hunk – starting with the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at the waist), and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
· SAFELY operate at all times.
· Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
· Make sure the truck has enough receipts, safety equipment, and marketing material.
· Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
· Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose of, what to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
· Lead your team by relevant examples, showing them what the core values of the company are all about.
· Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and core values.
· Complete Daily Checklists.
· Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
· Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
· MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
· MUST have reliable transportation to work.
· MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of time.
· MUST enjoy hard work, world-class customer service and helping others.
· MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited about huge opportunities.
· MUST be drug and alcohol-free.
· MUST be able to pass a federal background check.
· Drivers need to be 24+ years old, hold a valid driver's license, and have a clean driving record (CDL not required).
· Team environment
· If you want to be part of a growing company that focuses on helping you grow as an individual with a relaxing work setting and the opportunity to advance quickly we want to hear from you.
· Flexible work schedules - We are a 6 to 7 day a week operation with full-time and part-time opportunities available.
See what we do here: