Kids Turkey Trot
Hey kids! Join us for a pre-Thanksgiving 1-mile Turkey Trot and receive a custom Turkey Trot t-shirt! Make your run extra fun and come dressed up in your favorite Turkey or festive Thanksgiving attire!
General Public Can Attend
Kids Turkey Trot is now open to the general public with the following stipulations:
- Those without base access must do one of the following:Arrange to be sponsored by an authorized base patron to obtain a visitors pass.
- Arrange to be escorted in on race morning by an authorized base patron.
- Sign up for the race, bring your confirmation email (printed or on your phone), Real ID or passport, car insurance, and vehicle registration to the Visitor Center prior to event day to obtain a 1-day pass.
- You will need to pass a background check (at the Visitor Center) to obtain a visitor pass.
- Those under the age of 18 cannot obtain a visitor pass and must be escorted on base.
- Those in possession of a visitor pass cannot escort another adult who doesn’t have a pass.
Date and Time
Saturday Nov 19, 2022
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM PST
8:30am – Check-in and Venue Opens
9:00am – Run Start
9:45am – Course Cut-Off
Main Gate I-5 Southbound
Take the Camp Pendleton exit.
Take the Camp Pendleton/Harbor Drive exit and turn left.
Enter the main gate and continue on Vandegrift for approximately 10 miles.
The 11 Area Field will be on your left next to Paige Field House gym.
Turn left at 13th Street to access the Paige Field House parking lot.
$20 – Active-Duty Dependent Kids
$25 – General Public Kids
+$5 – Day of Registration