SUMMER OF SELF-CARE: SELF-COMPASSION
When we see someone experiencing physical or emotional pain, our heart instinctively goes out to them. For most of us, treating others with kindness and compassion comes naturally. But what about how we treat ourselves? Do we exhibit the same kindness and compassion to ourselves as we do to others? If you are like most people, the answer is emphatically no. When it comes to ourselves, harsh judgment and self-criticism are the norm. This lack of self-compassion is especially true during difficult times, which is exactly when we most need to be kind to ourselves.
This webinar is for you if you
- Routinely criticize yourself
- Refer to yourself unkindly
- Feel guilty over not excelling at everything you do
In the Webinar you will learn about
- The concept of self–compassion
- The connection between self-compassion and other areas of our lives.
- Tools to cultivate self-compassion
Date and Time
Wednesday Aug 3, 2022
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM PDT
August 3, 2022
6:00PM- 7:00pm PDT